Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday nights always continue to satur-DAY

Soo... this morning I have a digicel promotional cloth in my purse.. all my money.. and a really bad cough. I woke up at 9am.. went back to sleep.. woke up at 1pm... Realized I had soccer at 430pm... and drank alooot of apple juice. Im not sure why.. but the stove was on... I do believe I was going to make food last night.. but I decided against it.. I ate sandwhich meat instead. It was so good. I wasnt sure where I changed nito my pyjamas.. so a good chunk of time.. was devoted to locating the location of my pants. Yesssirrr.

Soccer was awesome!! I didnt even bring a waterbottle cause I was positive nobody would show up.. so I walk down there to the roundabout and low and behold I see 2 girls standing there.. a van then pulls up.. with like 5 more people in it!!! I didnt know how to react... my fellow soccer leader wasnt there... I called her.. and it turns out she was parked at a tree at the roundabout.. she didnt think that group of people was the soccer girls BECAUSE its self explanatory.. "there was a group of people.." The majority of the people WERE NOT.. I repeat.. WERE NOT brown :) it was amazing.
**CONCLUSION OF THE DAY**:--> As the number of non-brown people increase in this "school", the number of people that are active in women's sports and activities increase proportionally.
"It's time for change" - barack Obama.
Power to the transfer students that make this dream possible <3

AND THEN when I got back from soccer.. I downloaded the BEST COMEDIAN thing ever Aziz Ansari.. laughed and laughed. I ordered pizza too.. but when I say I ordered pizzaa... oh yeah I ORDERED PIZZA.. ;) rawr.

DOMINOS PIZZA! 1 bbq chicken pizza, 1 half pepperoni half onions,green peppers and diced chicken... 1 order of cheesy bread, 1 order of chicken bite things, 1 glass of apple juice :) And 2 people waiting to eat it.. =) lol yummy.

Then I watched a movie about a magical rock that grants wishes.. with a baby that has telopathic abilities.. and realized Im rather sick ( I have a cold..)

So EXCITED FOR WORLD CUP.. everytime I listen to the knaan song.. wavin flag or think about soccer.. I cant function because my synaptic neurotransmitters start firing at alarming rates. It's like tetany of the MINDDDDDDDDD.... I have untamed synapses.. it's sad.

- Caffeine Monkey OUT

2 comments:

  1. That magical rock movie I have watched lol. That baby was a genius haha. And that block box thingy that does everything. :P

    ReplyDelete