Thursday, May 20, 2010

What sounds do goats make? =s


As I'm studying Im taking a break while I cook some noodles... (IM HUNGRY) to write about the time I hit a goat.

A person and I were driving to school... and then... almost there.. goats were crossing the road.. a tiny baby goat was walking and we were driving towards it.. I thought it'd stop but an H bus was driving the other direction so it decided to speed up and it ran across the road right as we got there and BAM. There was no way to avoid it... H bus in the other lane heading towards us, ditch to the left and a school bus behind us.. we slowed down :( but all efforts were futile. Poor goat may itrest in peace... it did make a weird goat-ish sound though. Poor thing.. I looked back and it lifted its head up so I think it was alive. We were driving pretty slow. on teh way back from school it wasnt on the road.. and neither was any goat remnants. SOOOO I *HOPE* it's alive somewhere right now.. it was a cute baby goat too. <3

HMM when I was making my noodles.. Iwas looking for a pot to put water in. I found 1 on the dishwashing rack.. so I picked it up.. started putting 2cups ofwater in it until I realized it was those STRAINERS that look like pots... so water went through the holes.. onto the floor! But LUCKILY i realized pretty quickly.. phew. =)

That was for you PURPLE SHEEP!

- Caffeine Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment