Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hurricane shutter injured lizards!


Thanks to the purple sheep for this brilliant idea.. Im sure I'll have fun writing randomness that's on my mind.

I was sitting in my living room anddd there was a lizard sitting on the inside of my hurricane shutters (which are like really cool blinds) and it was jsut sitting there... the shutter were closed... but the lizard was between the shutter and the actual glass window. The lizard wasnt really moving too much. I thought it'd move once I lifted the hurricane shutter up via the really cool electronic button! So I put them up to let in some good old sunlight... =) later on I put the shutters down the lizard was still there and it wasnt reallymoving. I got closer to it.. realized that it was dead. So it wasnt movign cause I accidentally msut have crushed it with the hurricane shutters when they folded up into the top compartment thingy.. I'm sitting here.. and it's still there... watching me. It's eyes were all pokey outy and its like a painting on the wall....

IT WATCHES ME WHILE I SLEEP :( may it rest in peace.. and if i did kill it.. it was an accident may it rest in peace. I shall name it... ROLANDO!

hmm I drank too much coffee... I feel it. Tired.. cant sleep.. caffeine rush? Very bad though. One day perhaps I'll stop drinking coffee.. I doubt it. NAP TIME!

2 comments:

  1. Keep sharing such informative blogs, Best hanger rod canopies supplier offers high quality storm shutters & Hurricane shutters in Virginia beach.
    hurricane shutters Corolla

    ReplyDelete